The Greater Louisville Project is shutting down after two decades of providing data on education, health equity and job growth to local policymakers and nonprofits.
- Death toll rises to 21 after tornadoes sweep across the South and the Midwest
- Activist groups join forces in a new musical in Louisville
- Beshear declares state of emergency in Kentucky amid severe weather predictions
- Gov. Beshear signs Kentucky sports betting bill into law
- Gov. Beshear signs Kentucky medical cannabis bill into law
Latest from WFPK
Latest from WUOL